Vitamin B1 is also called thiamine or fight neuritis vitamins or resistance beriberi, white crystal, the presence of oxidants easily by oxidative dehydrogenation thiamine, which appear blue fluorescence under uv irradiation.By the pyrimidine ring and based on the combination of the methyl thiazole ring a B vitamin.
Vitamin B1, otherwise known as thiamine or thiamin, is a water-soluble part of the vitamin B complex. It is produced by various plants, bacteria, and types of fungus. A deficiency in the diet can lead to a condition known as beriberi.
1) Name:VITAMIN B1
- Vitamin B1 can promote growth, help digestion, especially in carbohydrate digestion.
- Vitamin B1 can improve mental health, maintain nerve tissue, muscle, normal heart activity.
- Vitamin B1 can relieve motion sickness, can ease the pain related to dental surgery.
- Vitamin B1 can contribute to the band Like herpes (herpes zoster) treatment.
1) Vitamin B1 can serve as a coenzyme in various reactions, necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and normal neural activity. Deficiency can result in beriberi and is a factor in alcoholic neuritis and Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome; Thiamine Hydrochloride can be used to treat Vitamin B1 deficiency.
2) With the development of clinical pharmacology in recent years, Vitamin B1 is found to be helpful in treating many other diseases.Vitamin B1 is an essential ingredient for compound feed, and it may facilitate growth of young animals. Vitamin B1 is also used a nutritional supplement in sports drinks