|Min. Order||25 kilogram|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/P, Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
|Product Name||Vitamin B6|
|Color||White crystalline powder|
Vitamin B6 (also known as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) is involved in most bodily functions.It affects both mental and physical health.This vitamin is required for the production of hydrochloric acid(digestion) and aids in the body's absorption of fats and protein.Additionally,it balances sodium and potassium levels and promotes the formation of red blood cells.Further,vitamin B6 works to prevent arterioselerosis, and is important to cancer immunity.
Vitamin B6 plays a major role in making proteins,hormones,and neurotransmitters(chemicals that carry eignale between nerve cells).There's good evidence that adequate intake of vitamin B6 can help prevent heart disease and reduce the nausea of morning sickness.Even the effects of premenstrual syndrome(PMS) can be reduced because pyridoxine acts as a mild diuretic to reduce swelling.
1. Vitamin B6 is the proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. Vitamin B6 can help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. Vitamin B6 can prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Vitamin B6 has the function of alleviate vomiting;
5. Vitamin B6 has the function of promoting the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Vitamin B6 has the function of lowering the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Vitamin B6 has the function of slowing night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Vitamin B6 is the natural the diuretic.
(1) Treatment of congenital hyofunction of metabolism;
(2) Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
(3) Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
(1) One of the indispensable ingredients of mixed feed, promotes growth and development of immature animals
(2) Additive of food and beverage, reinforces nutrition;
(3) Additive of cosmetics, promotes growth of hair and protects the skin;
(4) Culture medium of plants, promotes growth of plants;
(5) For treatment of surfaces of polycaprolactam products, enhances the thermal stability